Crime Prevention Tips
Car Safety and Vehicle theft
- Lock your car. Take your keys
- Never hide a spare key in the vehicle
- Do not leave valuable in open sight place them in the trunk if possible.
Safety Tips While Walking
- Avoid walking alone
- When walking have some type of personal safety device with you.
- Stick to well-traveled streets
- If you think someone is following you, switch direction or cross the street. Walk to the nearest open store or yell for help
Property Protection Engraving Tips
- Engrave electronic equipment etc. With your driver's license number
- Engrave your items in an area not easily noticeable by theft